Proven Track Record
The RevItUP! Mission: To provide a healthy lifestyle roadmap that puts you in the driver’s seat with a plan for healthy living to keep your body well-tuned for life.
Since the program’s inception in 2001, hundreds of people have learned to live the RevItUP! lifestyle in 27 states, and counting, across the United States. Based on data from classes taught between 2001 – 2005, the typical RevItUP! clients are:
- 81% female, 19% male
- 53% between 35-49 years of age (19% <35, 27% >50)
- #1 occupation: homemaker, #2: business professional
Weight Loss Benefits:
Based on the respondents* to a 2007 survey of all former participants from 2001-2006 in the state of Alabama:
- 75% have maintained ALL or part of their weight loss from a period of time of 1 year to 5 years (depending on when they started the program)
- 55% have maintained 100% of weight lost during the program
- 20% have fluctuated in weight due to life stresses but have been able to get right back on track with principles learned, even five years later!
(Survey return rate of 35%, compared to typical return rate of <10%.)
Overall Health Benefits:
- 90% have improved energy levels
- 85% experience less to NO physical cravings for food and report greater awareness of emotional triggers.
- 95% are drinking at least 64 ounces of water daily